Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday (I'm pretending it is)

I'm pretending today is a wonderful Wednesday. Truth is that I took a final this morning and it was not pretty. But I'm moving on! LOL. I've got another final at 12 so hopefully that'll go better.

My friend Megan told me about another Megan's blog "In This Wonderful Life." One of her posts was "8 things," and I'm borrowing the idea!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Looking at Christmas lights tomorrow night with M
2. Going home on Saturday
4. Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!
5. Day after Christmas shopping!
6. Family Christmas
7. A trip to NYC [hopefully]
8. Getting back into the gym... seriously

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Had lunch with Megan at Saturn Grill
2. Watched a lot of "One Tree Hill"
3. Made Christmas cookies with Ellen
4. Watched "The Landlord" (soooo funny, and a bit inappropriate)
5. Spent some quality time with the roomie. Laughing wayyyy too hard at this video.
6. Delivered cookies to my neighbors and my Jack!
7. Studied for finals... blah
8. Got a great night sleep

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Resist sweet treats (lol)
2. Snowboard
3. Run a half-marathon (planning on doing this in April)
4. Shop and shop and shop... and never see a credit card bill
5. Sit in the grass and not get itchy
6. Go to the tanning bed... but no more since the melanoma diagnosis and surgery of August '09 :(
7. Hang out with friends more w/o all the stress of school and other "stuff"
8. Live with my roomie for longer than 1 more semester

8 shows I watch on tv:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Top Chef
5. White Collar
6. Modern Family
7. Cougar Town
8. The Biggest Loser

8 people I tag:
1. The Company She Keeps
2. Polka Dots and Protein Bars
3. The Duncan Dialogues
4. Down and Out Chic
5. Brunch at Saks
6. Homemade Grits
7. Just Add Walter
8. Look What Frannie Found!

Have a happy Wednesday!! I'm off to Norman tonight to have dinner with my friend Nicolas!! I love finals week free time! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment