Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back!

Sanibonani!

Hello friends! Are you still here?

I'm back from Swaziland, Africa. It was such an amazing trip! I'm still working on getting over some jet lag and readjusting to my reality (aka college life). I have so, so, SO much to tell you all. However, I want to wait until after Easter for a lot of it. I will see my parents next weekend and I want them to hear the stories and see the pictures in person before reading it on my blog. But, I will leave you with this picture that I snapped while we were out with the HIV/AIDS task force last week.
Can I please go back to Africa now?!
xoxo, E

p.s. this is my 300th post! I'm so glad it is a Swaziland post!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back :)! I CANNOT WAIT to hear more about your trip to Swaziland...I am sure the Lord taught you a lot.

    Love you, and am so glad you went :)!! Casey

    ReplyDelete