Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random, randomness...

Random incidents:

#1 I found a blog last night that literally left me dumbfounded...

Introducing a girl who is not shopping all year long!

I can't even go a day without online "window shopping." I think I would die. I shared this statement with my friend and he replied "Yea you would. But it's okay though because you have great style."

Mmmmhmmm. Sounds like a nice compliment right? Well, it is... kind of. I shared that I get awkward when someone pays me a compliment. Note to self: if you tell a boy something like this, he will decide it's a good idea to keep complimenting you.

Boys.

#2 Two of my favorite authors are coming out with new books this summer! Emily Giffin and Beth Harbison! Hooray!!!

#3 I am so ridiculously exhausted but it's Wednesday. Half way there!

#4 I learned while getting my nails done this weekend that "you should never tell your girlfriend she looks like a dump truck." - the wisdom of a five year old boy

I think that's all for now!
Countdown to NYC: 4 days
Countdown to Swaziland: 8 days
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment