The Top 10 Things on the "To Do List" before Spring Break
1. Give a presentation today in my Senior Capstone class. I was supposed to do it on Tuesday, but we ran out of time.
2. Shop for a hat for Africa
3. Get my hair cut, eyebrows waxed, and nails done
4. Run 6 miles
5. Prepare for my interview.
I'm working on answers to these questions:
Who is your favorite designer? Why?
I'd say Diane von Furstenburg. Her designs are feminine, yet strong. This season she has combined girlie elements with men's jackets. I love the combination.
What is your favorite style this season?
I love the layered look. Pairing a tank, shirt and sweater/jacket with some layered necklaces. j'adore.
Name 5 words to describe yourself?
Passionate, Curious, Loyal, Caring, Leader... Ok, pause... I do not like this question! I have no clue what 5 words I should use to describe myself!!!
What is your best attribute?
I am very passionate about what I am involved in. I like to be involved from beginning to end and take pride in what I do. (is that even a good answer?)
Why do you want to be in NYC?
I feel completely at home here. Yet, the city still has that intimidation factor that makes the city an exciting place to be. There is an energy in the city that makes every day different. I look for that in my life.
Tell us about yourself?
I'm from Charlotte, NC and have a passion for travel. I blame that on the fact that my dad is a pilot and my parents have always exposed me to new places. I started dancing when I was 3, and although I do not dance anymore, it is a huge part of who I am. I am comfortable standing in front of a group; I am animated and love to tell stories.
(Thank you Whitney for sending me questions that you've been asked at previous interviews!)
6. Jet off to NYC for my interview
7. Take my second dose of my cholera vaccine. Seriously folks, it's like a science experiment to prepare this vaccine! I think I might video it and share with you!
8. Start my malaria pills
9. Pack for 10 days in Africa!! Eek!!
10. Pray, pray, pray that I will make it through the next 2 weeks with poise, confidence, a positive attitude, and be used by God while in Africa. I just know that He has amazing plans for us, and I want to be open to whatever He wants to teach me.
Happy Thursday! xoxo, E