Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pretty Excited...

Happy Wednesday!
I'm pretty excited for a few reasons today:

1. I get to take the day off from running! I ran 5 miles Sunday, 3 miles Monday, and 5 miles yesterday (shaved a minute off Sunday's time! woot!)

2. I'm having Chick-fil-a for dinner (hehe, I have to work tonight, so I'm going to make it bearable by "eating more chicken"!!)

Oh, and I had this on my Twitter, but this sight made Sunday's loooooooong shift at the Crew bearable as well. Also, laughing nonstop with Nicolas!!!!

3. I get to see Sarah!!! After spending every minute with her for 12 days in Africa, this week apart has seemed like an eternity!!!

4. Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week!! Going to NYC Friday-Sunday to spend Easter with the parents! So excited!!!

5. Today is the last day of March, which means that tomorrow is April, which means that it will officially be my birthday month!! I'm a pretty big fan of birthdays. However, this is a lame one. 22 feels soooooooo old. I realize that it isn't old, but after 4 years of monumental birthdays, it's not a "fun" one. Think about it... 18- you can vote, 19- last year being a teenager, 20- no longer a teenager, 21- obvious, 22- L.A.M.E.

Oh well! I cannot wait to share so many stories and photos from Africa with y'all!!! I'll start on Monday!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment