Sunday, April 18, 2010

A week's worth of updates...

Man, it's been over a week since I've updated.
Sorry I've been absent, however I've got some good updates for you!

I have officially turned in my senior capstone!

As a reward, I picked up some new Sharpies and Sticky Notes at Office Depot!

I babysat one of my professor's kiddos while one of her classes took a test. We had a photo shoot by the fountain!

Spring has officially sprung, and the tulips are blooming on Western! My absolute favorite! (sorry, not a very good pic. but trust me, they're beautiful!)

I had a business statistics test on Friday... even with a ton of studying and this oh-so-fabulous (teacher approved) cheat sheet, I still don't think I did well =(

I also finished my Corporate Communications final project for my made up company:
You can visit the site, if you like, at www.lrhphotography.weebly.com

And to sum it up, I've had food poisoning the last 36 hours. I vomited for 8 hours Friday night and then literally slept from 6am Saturday - 8:30am today. Still feel a little stinky, but getting better.

Hope you've had a great week! Hopefully posting will get back to normal soon!

xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't mention the BIG event that takes place today (April 19th!) Congrats on all your projects being done and I CAN NOT WAIT until Monday May 3rd at 1pm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete