Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!

Happy Birthday Momma!

Today’s blog is dedicated to the most beautiful, amazing, 50-years young woman in the world! My Momma is the best a girl could hope for! She amazes me with her determination and strength. I am constantly learning new things by watching her example: she puts others first, has the ability to laugh at herself, and empathizes with others. Momma is there to make me laugh when nothing seems funny and sits with me when I cry.

I would never assert that a few pictures could “sum her up,” but these are a view of the things that come to mind when I think of my momma.

She loves to travel... and LOVES Dale and Thomas Carmel-Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn... 

She's passionate about World Vision... and the BEST math tutor :)

She's a food connoisseur: Key Lime EXPERT, Froooozen Hot Chocolate Lover, and Honey Nut Chex Fan- our new favorite snack

Loves Glenn Close (even though she is SCARY!)... Thinks Ina and Jeffrey are just precious... and Miss Brenda Lee Johnson...


"Lipstick Jungle" is our show... Although this isn't the exact pic... this is Momma's favorite episode because of the cupcake Joe sends Victory!!!

We will be here SO soon! A trip to Italy is Momma's 50th birthday present from Daddy and Me. Gelato... Yum-o!

She is the Ironing QUEEN!!

My momma... My best-friend... My everything…

1 comment:

  1. You are an outstanding daughter with an awesome Mom :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE....what a neat way to honor your Mom Elizabeth. xoxxoxox, casey

    ReplyDelete