Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Latest Discover... Four Letters... IKEA

OMG... Well, I have heard people talk about Ikea COUNTLESS times, but after browsing the website today I can definitely see why! Momma brought me the "Style" section (my favorite) from the Charlotte Observer this weekend and on the cover was an article about an Ikea location opening up in Charlotte. I had just been thinking I wanted to visit one of their locations!! 

Let's face it, I'm going to have to furnish a "big girl apartment" pretty soon (well a year and a half is kinda soon) upon graduation. So, I've been browsing and no longer do I think I'll have to sleep on an air matress and keep my clothes packed in suitcases. The furniture is surprisingly affordable and looks like great "first furniture." Let's face it, I'm not going to be able to start out with pottery barn :)
-E
Love this chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment