Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back in the OKC

After a weekend in Lone Wolf, Oklahoma (oh yea, it exists), I'm back in the OKC. I'm SO happy to be home (school home)!!! It was an entertaining weekend with a lot of laughing! We had some great bonding time with existing friends and definitely made some new ones. Oh, and in case I didn't mention it before, we were on the Student Government Association retreat. LOL. Now that I'm back, I've GOT to get focused. But I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you before I get wrapped up in homework and laundry tonight.


Our "resort" in Lone Wolf. 

I must admit, the environment WAS beautiful. Ellen and I went on a walk along some of the trails and started laughing (nervously) when we both came to the realization that our trail looked like something that would inspire a Lifetime movie. We could see the headline "Two OCU students disappear while on the SGA retreat." Oh bother.

Eli and his dinner table creation... Silly boy

Gearing up for another week of school. Sorority recruitment is this weekend. Excited for our new girls!! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment