Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nice and Cozy

Well I must say, I love camping out on the couch with my computer and a blanket. And that's what I'm doing today. I had high (and unrealistic) hopes for my recovery from my surgery yesterday. 
Thus far, Elizabeth = No Bueno. I'm in a lot of pain, but blog surfing and The Food Network/HGTV are helping ease the pain a bit. Thanks to Dilly Dallas for blogging about Betty Sonics etsy shop. I sure do love cold weather (as long as I'm dressed for it) and I think these key covers are just precious!!!


These are gorgeous fall colors... I think I'm drawn to these because they are the colors I love wear!!

These are such warm and cozy colors!!


These just make me smile. I love the bright colors; they remind me of ice cream flavors! And the best part? They are AFFORDABLE! Check out the etsy shop here!!
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment