Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a Senior... EEK!!

I am back after a long absence from the blogging world. 
What have I been up to? 
A 5 hour flight from Charlotte to LA
A 19 hour drive from LA to OKC
A full day of moving-in (well Momma and some fabulous friends moved me in since I cannot lift anything until my stitches come out) and unpacking. 
A City Bites sandwich and cookie (yum-o)
Catching up on missed TV shows b/c of the road trip (Dark Blue and Top Chef Masters... FAB!)

Now for the title of this post... I'm a senior in college. OMG this is too much to digest. Even though I won't be graduating until December 2010, this is my last year with my friends in my class; It's my last year living with my roomie (we've been together since sophomore year in the same apartment-style dorm); It's my last year in my sorority; It's my last year to have photoshoots with my bestie; It's the last year of college!!! Oh man. 

I've decided that I'm going to make a list of things I want to do before I go out into the big-bad world. I'm SO excited to start!! (Don't worry, I'll post it on the blog just in case you care to know what makes the list)

Okay, the next portion of this post is a few pics of the apartment so far... they aren't the best pics and they are def not the final product... 
Okay, here goes: The walls in my room...

(please note: The Roman Holiday poster of Audrey on the vespa... 
and my FlapperDoodle pic and frame that I painted!) 
One wall in my bathroom...

(my own photography)
The living room area so far...

(pillows from Anthropologie)
(pillow I won from a Down & Out Chic giveaway!)
but I need a little bit of advice...

Clearly, the walls are still a little bare... But the major HELP moment is above my bed... I have no clue what to put here. Any great decorating ideas? I'd appreciate any suggestions!!

Xoxo from a College SENIOR! -E

3 comments:

  1. Everyone says this and it's so cliche, but enjoy it, it goes by fast!!!

    This past year was my senior year and I made a 'UCF bucket list' of stuff I wanted to do before I graduated. It was a fun way to wrap up the year!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I miss college! And Dorm life. I wish so badly I could have lived in a dorm all my years in college...is that too weird?

    Congrats, good luck and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey friend :)! I CANNOT believe you are a senior - how did that happen :)???? I've so enjoyed reading your blog this summer. Hope to see you next time you're in Charlotte!! Your apartment looks great. A cool mirror might look neat above your bed - though you would have to make sure it was hung really sturdily. Or two side by side larger framed prints....Or, a neat framed collage of pics from your Italy trip - blown up to different sizes and arranged in a cool way??? If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Casey Parrish

    ReplyDelete