Thursday, October 8, 2009

TGIT

I am so glad that it's Thursday because that means that tomorrow is FRIDAY!
This has been such a crazy week and I am so exhausted. It's been a week of school work, midterms, and mini-presentations. In addition to the rigor of the regular school week, I've been in the theatre every time (literally) I had a break in my day. We've been setting up for the Choreography show. It's really exciting because now we are at the point where we are setting the light cues. I'll be in the theatre from 9-10 and then 1-5 today. Whew.

This weekend is our 5K at church.
With all of the craziness that's been going on, I haven't had time to run at all. I'm HORRIBLY nervous about this weekend. But alas, we are determined!

Well, even though there has been a lot going on, I think that is all for the update right now! Happy Thursday!! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment