Monday, October 18, 2010

happy fall break

Well, it's be a wonderful last 5 days! Mommacita came to OKC late Wednesday night and stayed until Saturday. We had so much fun together - I can't remember the last time we laughed as much as we did - it was pretty great! There is nothing like "momma time." And I was desperately in need of it.

This has nothing to do with my "weekend" post but just thought I would share the torture of learning the Asia map for my world civ class...


On Saturday night, M and I decided to go to RePUBlic for dinner. It was mighty tasty. I am getting better - although I forgot to take a pic of the food, I did remember to take a pic of the menu! LOL


After a great morning at church yesterday we went to Iron Starr Urban BBQ for lunch. Check it out - pics of the food! Have you ever noticed that food doesn't photograph well - at all!!


Yummy banana pudding - but it doesn't even hold a candle to Momma's


Before I went in for an afternoon meeting at JCrew, we went to a pumpkin patch. Carving pumpkins is a big deal for the fam at home and we decided to embrace this wonderful Fall Break and create a masterpiece (the outcome has yet to be determined)


There is something so fall-ish about the perfect orange pumpkin!


Of course M decided to pick the biggest one there - he's got pretty high standards for the "perfect pumpkin" - my squatty round choices weren't quite right, lol.


It's Gigantic!


Finished off the night with pizza from Hideaway and "Here and Now" (Ellen DeGeneres' standup DVD) - if you've never seen it, it's a MUST! I've seen it 3 times, and I still die laughing!


Happy Fall Break! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment