Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

I love reading through everyone's posts today!

I'm not a big Halloween person, but I LOVE fall... unfortunately, I am experiencing a bad side of fall today -- a cold.

I posted these pictures of the pumpkin patch last week



Well, this was M's first time to actually carve the pumpkin himself... and naturally we didn't start small.


His job was to scrape down the sides and mine was to pull out the guts. I love doing that!


This is literally a third of the pile that came out of that pumpkin!


Look at that perfectionist go!


Final product -- our haunted mansion -- loving the start of this Halloween tradition together!


Off to FB-stalk to see pictures from all the Halloween parties last night! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment