Monday, November 22, 2010

Fun with Photobooth

I've always had a good time on my Mac with Photobooth.
And last night, M and I had some fun with it too.
We finally have more than one picture together (and that pic was from a year and a half ago)



Oh, the lovely "fake smile," which M has started calling the "ugly smile." hmmm, not sure how I feel about that one.


"I need a hero!" Uhhhh I think the roles are reversed here...


Ummm that face and the primping of the hair NEVER happen ::wink wink::


Semi-normal...


For us, this IS normal...


We look like we belong in a Tim Burton movie -- where's Johnny Depp??




Although I've got a sad face on, I love this.


Sometimes you've just got to take the evening off from homework, responsibilities, etc. and just have fun with Photobooth!
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment