Saturday, November 27, 2010

I trotted and I feasted

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday... I love to indulge in yummy food and family time!

Momma, Ali, and I got up early Thursday morning and ran 5 miles in the Turkey Trot.
I beat my time goal last year -- buuuuut I didn't exactly train this year so my goal was to run the entire thing -- no walking!

My shoe and number were ready -- I was not.


Momma WAS!! How cute is she?!


We were all smiles before the run!


Momma and Ali -- our Kenyan -- who I also call The Hare!


Ali and Me (is that incorrect, grammatically?)


We FINISHED!!! The Hare (Ali), The Beast (Momma), and the out-of-shape Tortoise (Me!)


The boys and Momma being silly!


Love this moment! Uncle Bill telling the story where Aunt Lynn forgot the Christmas tree was on top of the car and ran it through the carwash -- hahaha! pretty sure Halley was the only one at the table that hadn't heard it before -- it's his favorite story to tell!


How sweet is this?! Just about as sweet as that baby!


Funny moment of the weekend...
Momma's SUV beeps at you when you don't have your seatbelt on... well, turns out my computer and purse weigh just more than that of a small child... I was driving and decided it was easier to buckle the seat belt than move my stuff! Haha


More updates tomorrow!
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment