Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishing and hoping and thinking...

In recent years I haven't made an official "Christmas List."
It usually goes something like this:
"Ohhhh I really love ______."
"Do you want it for Christmas?"
"YES!!"
"Okay, but you don't get it until Christmas."

I know some people love to have surprises under the tree -- and while surprises are great -- I love getting things that I really want, even if I know ahead of time that I'm getting it.

If I
were to have a list for Christmas though, these would definitely be on it





I'm obsessed with stationery! And after surveying my designs last night, I realized that I only have one style that is personalized (and it's one that I got on UBER clearance at Michael's).

Thanks to The College Prepster for posting about Gadabout on her blog! I'm in love!
xoxo, E

2 comments:

  1. SHE'S BACK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Gadabout on The College Prepster too!!! I love this design! So simply chic! LOVE

    ReplyDelete