Monday, November 15, 2010

weekend recap

Well, it was a pretty great weekend!

Saturday was busy with errands - I ordered my graduation announcements (hooray!) and bought a few Christmas ornaments! I am so ready to start decorating! Wishing the rooms was here still so we could decorate our living room tree one last time!

Saturday night M and I grabbed dinner at the wedge and watched some of the OSU game. After, we went to Pinkitzel - a new cupcake and candy shop in Bricktown- for dessert.

Check out this sign!


I absolutely loved the shop - all black and pink - so girlie!!!


M got Mint Chocolate Chip


And I got Strawberry Shortcake


I had to work yesterday and then we went to a campaign kickoff for a candidate for a state senate seat. It was so much fun and Carol is quite a little firecracker!

While watching Harry Potter on ABC Family, we decided that our mini crab cake at the event was not a sufficient dinner so we jetted off to Little Caesars for a $5 hot and ready pizza.


I haven't had it in YEARS! And it used to be a Sunday night family tradition - we would get our pizzas and watch Superman (with Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher) - oh the memories!



Might not LOOK appetizing but boy was it tasty!!



Here's to the start of a new week!

xoxo, E

p.s. hoping to do the BIG NEWS job post tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment