Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'd rather be in Carolina...

... and I will be in less than 24 hours!!! I cannot even wait to hop on a plane VERY early tomorrow morning and fly home!! 3:15 is going to come early tomorrow morning but it is so, So, SO very worth it!

In celebration of Thanksgiving, the roomie and I made lists of what we are thankful for. They reside on the back of our apartment door so that we can see them as we leave.
Speaking of leaving, the roomie leaves today to go home for Thanksgiving. I have probably seen her a total of 1 hour in the past 4 days. Granted, she was out of town for 2 1/2 of them, but still... Love you rooms!

It's going to be a pretty easy day. Working in the theatre for 2 hours to load all the equipment in for the Christmas show, a test in my Touring class, a short break, rehearsal for the Christmas show, dinner with Chels, then home to finish up packing and get a good nights rest (if I can contain my excitement)

"In my mind [and tomorrow in actuality!!], I'm gone to Carolina"

xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. haha these thankful lists are exactly what would be hanging in a 1st grade classroom...we are so cool rooms! love you!

    ReplyDelete