Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm in college, but I feel SO old...

We had our dress rehearsals for the Homecoming Lip Sync performance last night (and this morning). We started at 9pm and finished up around 2:30am. Oh yea... it was a late night/early morning. All the organizations did SO well and I can't wait to see how the audience reacts to all the hard work the organizations have put in!

Momma and Papas will be here in just about 3 hours!!! I can't even wait! Currently, I'm exhausted (I might be a college student, but I need MORE than 4 hours of sleep!) but I know that once they get here I will have a sudden burst of energy! I'll sleep on Sunday!! Hehe.

Happy Thursday!! xoxo, E

p.s. Do you watch Modern Family or Cougar Town on ABC? If not, you NEED to check it out... so funny!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Modern Family was TOO funny last night... and I totally hear ya about needing more than four hours of sleep... I just don't know how people do it. :) Have a GREAT Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete