Thursday, August 12, 2010

My OK apt... for the last time...

Well, my room is complete. And it will only be my room for the next four months. I've made a few changes from previous years...


I incorporated frames with my crosses


I used extra circles from a JCrew window display to create a collage of photos from my trip to Swaziland


Love my desk decor: two photos of fashionable professionals (from the JCrew), my memo board, and gifts from double-mint and M.


Got my TV in my room this semester, which has been a great idea so far, and have already used the DVD player Mommacita got me.


One bathroom wall


The crazy closet... finally figured a way to store my bags in the closet... as opposed to under my bed where I often forget about them.


Welcome to my home for the next 4 months and 5 days. xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. that's a huge closet! your'e not staying on campus are you?? well have fun with school! you're desk is super cute! that's always the first thing i set up in new rooms.

    ReplyDelete