I haven't written a "wish list" post in quite a while... why? Well, after quitting my paying job to make more time for my internship/personal health, I just couldn't bare to look at my favorite shopping spots. I definitely had to stay away from the Ja-Crew website because after benefitting from the wondrous employee discount, I couldn't even look at full price without feeling faint.
As summer comes to an end, it's time to go back to work (can you hear me singing "money, money, money, MON-NAY!") and time to start a new wish-list... what holiday is coming up? hehe.
Buckle up, here we go:
1. This Tory Burch cross-body bag is the creme de la creme and meets every requirement on my list (I've been looking for a camel colored bag for QUITE some time now)
2. I'm absolutely in love with Kate Spade clothing. And I especially love how each piece is shown in "real world" context. This could SO be me... well, if you substitute that coffee for a DDP!
3. This Kate Spade beauty combines my current obsessions with purple and ruffles! (notice the cupcake? Hello?! It's me!)
4. I love these salt and pepper shakers by Jonathan Adler. How adorable would these look in my apartment?!
5. And now, onto J.Crew's Fall line (disclaimer: I am still adamently disappointed that the crew has moved away from it's classic prepster look, but I do love these collection pieces)
Loving this fur-collared vest
yes, Yes, YES to this coat!
Aching for a leather jacket. Love the rocker, yet feminine, style of this one.
Oh. M. Gee. I love this jacket/sweatshirt/pullover - thing.
Okay, these shoes are a purchase that I can probably, actually afford! I love them in brown, but feel that black is a more practical purchase for me at this time. Too cute!
And, my oh my, I love these shoes too. JCrew is stepping it up (pun intended) with the new footwear.
Alrighty, time for bed. Tomorrow is my last full day at home. Tear. xoxo, E