Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random, randomness

Not only is school cramping my style here with friends, but it also made me miss out on this...

My sweet, sweet cousins had a blast tubing at the lake. Couldn't you just eat them up?

I have to brag quickly... I got my best Flood It score this week before hitting the pillow. SO exciting... I had to do a screen capture and send to Mommacita!


Speaking of Mommacita... I got a care package from her yesterday with an adorable soap dish and toothbrush holder from Caswell Massey, new contacts, and this...

... think she's trying to tell me something?
Yes ma'am! =)
Looks like the etiquette book is already working!

My hair is the longest now that it has been in a while, and surprisingly enough, I'm not at that point where I'm feeling the need to chop it all off... However, this 102 degree Oklahoma heat is making me mucho caliente! Time for a hair cut... but of course this is the one time I can't get into my stylist for another week and a half. I'm thinking of this cut. Hmmm.


The first week of school is halfway through! Hip hip hooray! xoxo, E

1 comment: