Friday, April 24, 2009

Oldies but goodies...

So, last night old nickelodeon and disney channel shows came up in conversation, and we reminisced about our favorites...

TGIF was such a great night! Some of my favorites from that time were:
Boy Meets World

Sister, Sister

Smart Guy

Sabrina the Teenage Witch


Some of my favorite Classic Nickelodeon shows were:
Doug

Clarissa Explains It All

CatDog (I forgot that I liked this show until I saw a pic and remembered that I DID like it! LOL)

Rugrats

Hey Arnold! (Move it football head! LOL)

The Wild Thornberry's

However, my all time favorite show growing up was... prepare yourself... Arthur! I even watched it once I was "too old" for the show. I owe Arthur all the credit for the fact that I know how to spell Aardvark! He sang a little song, A-A-R-D-VARK :)

What sticks out in your mind or symbolizes your childhood?
Have a great weekend!
-E

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! See you do like Cat Dog! hahah my favorite moment.... "OMG WILD THORNBERRYS!!!!" haha

    ReplyDelete