Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Calling all Italy Travelers...

Momma and I leave for Italy in EXACTLY two months!! Hooray!! However, I still feel anxious about all of the planning. This is my first time planning a "big girl" trip. Momma had no idea about the trip until a couple of months ago (her 50th birthday present), and Daddy gave his approval to my destination, hotel, and cooking class choices... and of course, his credit card number :)

Now, I'm looking to any of you that have been to Italy for advice... Well, first of all, we still need to book a hotel for our last night there before we fly out of Rome. Any suggestions for hotels close to the airport with a shuttle preferably?

Ok, for the FUN STUFF: We are going to Rome, Florence, Venice... and then to Milan and Pisa for day trips. Where should we go? What should we do? Where should we eat? And of course, where should we shop?! If you have friends that have visited Italy, encourage them to pop on over to my blog and comment on this post. I really appreciate all of the help!! :)
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment