Monday, April 6, 2009

Sweet little ones...

This is not the first time that I have posted pictures of sweet little ones in my life. Little Imogen (not so little anymore!!) has been in presentations that I have done for classes, and today she makes her debut on Olive My Live (with her mommy Kristin). The Newton family loves the Santo family. Momma and Kristin are friends and taught together at CCS, and I consider Kristin to be a friend as well. She is the one we go to for opinions on movies (she has seen them all), and she is the reason we are hooked on "24." What a great friend to let us borrow her box-sets of the seasons a few years ago :)
I have said it so many times: "I can't believe how fast they are growing! I still think of them as babies." And then it hits me... I sound like EVERY adult that ever said that to/about me! Am I at that point in my life?! An adult?! Oh no!! Time to face it... I turn 21 in 12 days! Eek!! 

Happy Monday! I'm so excited for EASTER this weekend :) Will the Easter bunny be visiting you?
-E

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth--you are the greatest. Thank you for your kind words. We love you all, too!

    ReplyDelete