Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick update...

Whoo hoo!! Victory!! Found and booked a hotel for our last night in Italy... such a relief to have all of the hotels taken care of! :)

It's going to be a crazy weekend: tour meeting tonight, getting a new MacBookPro in the morning :) Yay for birthday present from the parents!! I'm working from 12-8 tomorrow (money, money, money!!), working to get my World Civ paper done, and working to get the homework done that I'll miss because of tour. Luckily, it's only like 2 assignments... whew... But good news, after Thursday morning I'm home free!!

The roomie is gone this weekend :( She is in N.C. and I'm so jealous!!! Miss ya Linds! It's weird having the place to myself. And it's going to be that way for the next two weekends as well. She's a traveler, that one. LOL.

Have a FAB weekend!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment