Thursday, January 21, 2010

Absence...

I've been a bit MIA this week because it's been a blue week. However, it has forced me to make myself a priority... and things are looking up :)

Although it may seem a bit gloomy,
this weeks "Top 10" list is...

My Top 10 Fears:
1. I am afraid of falling. I don't mind heights. But the moment I think about falling, it's over.
2. I'm afraid that I will be diagnosed with Melanoma again. Recently it's been on my mind a lot more.
3. I'm afraid of losing my parents. I am that kid that cannot even discuss it without crying. I would be lost without them.
4. I am afraid that I will graduate from college and not be able to get a job.
5. I'm afraid to fail... at anything
6. I'm afraid of the unknown (Something I'm trying to conquer with my trip to Swaziland. While I'm going with my church here in OKC, I don't really know anyone going on the trip with me.)
7. I am fearful of death... not the after part... more of how I'm going to die. morbid much? lol
8. I'm afraid that some of my most cherished friendships will change drastically following college.
9. I'm afraid that I will disappoint those around me
10. I'm [at times] afraid to step out and do something I really want to do... I listen to outside voices far too much and allow the opinions of others to influence me

Well that was therapeutic! Thanks for listening!
It's Thursday! Hooray!!
We should always have 3 day weekends and 4 day school/work weeks!!
xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. At first glance, this list may seem to be a bit gloomy, but as you say it is therapeutic. And just to let you know, # 1 may be my fault; may be it is genetic. Folks always wonder how I can be an airline pilot yet afraid of heights; but as you say it is a fear of falling.

    As to the rest, just rest in the knowledge that most of those fears grip all of us, no matter our age.

    You have the entire world ahead of you... Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete