Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New York Recap

I didn't exactly keep my promise of meeting you back here on Monday, but I've been pretty sick the past 24 hours. This update is still coming from a sick blogger, but luckily the computer is easily accessible from bed :-)

NYC was a great trip this past weekend! Our early morning flight to NYC was cancelled out of Charlotte, so Momma and I flew to Philadelphia and took the train in. The station was pretty cool. It was so different from the stations in Italy. This one felt like a train station you see in movies. I don't know how to describe it, but it felt historic and just really cool.

Papas flew up on Saturday and we all saw "Memphis." It was absolutely AMAZING. I really want to go back and see it again!
I might be a tiny bit biased (but I really don't think so) because my buddy Daniel was in the show. We did a summer stock show together in 2003 and have been friends ever since!
Momma and Daniel
I'm so proud!!

As for now, I'm just enjoying my last few days at home before I head back to OKC! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment