Friday, January 22, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana. Fendi and Adonna... Se7en Jeans, True Religion. I say no, but they keep givin'
- Black Eyed Peas

Living in a material world, And I am a material girl
- Madonna

We are a consumer society, and we always want more, more, MORE!

Did you see Hope for Haiti on MTV? I was working out at the gym and it was on. There were SO many performers that donated their time and shared their talents. Many celebrities also donated their time to thank donors who called in to support the relief efforts in Haiti.





I was so moved by the stories that I logged online to www.hopeforhaitinow.org and donated. As a "poor college student," I don't always feel like I'm able to make a difference, but I know that every little bit helps.

Happy Weekend! xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. You may think how can one person can make a difference in the world, but to a little boy or girl, you may be the world! KEEP GIVING!

    ReplyDelete