Sunday, January 17, 2010

If everyone else jumped off a bridge...

... would you do it too?

At this moment, I think I just might.

Ok... not really... but I'm itching for an adventure.

I think it may be because I had so much going on last semester (and a lot of stress to boot) and this semester is just a lot of school stuff. At least right now it is.

I've had a hard time transitioning into "normal life" after our NYC trip. When we were there I realized just how much I want to move to the city after graduation (and for an internship this summer).

I am really trying to break free from this funk because it's my last semester with my senior friends, but I just can't seem to do it.

I need a challenge, I need to jump off a bridge... well, what I really need to do is start applying for internships. That'll give me a fun project to work on that will start yielding results!

Here are the semester countdowns:
5 1/2 Weeks until Billy Joel/Elton John Concert
7 1/2 Weeks until Swaziland
13 Weeks until I turn 22
14 Weeks until my Half Marathon
16 Weeks until summer

... and can we please draw attention to the fact it's almost the end of January!! Oh man, here we go! Happy MLK day tomorrow! I love 3-day weekends!!! xoxo, E

1 comment: