Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Domestic Diva-licious

I'm determined to learn to cook this summer... I've said that before but I really mean it this time.

So far so good =) With Momma's help, I feel that I've mastered roasting vegetables. Yummy sweet potatoes and white asparagus with Hawaiian Salmon on Sunday night. Parsnips and sweet potatoes with Bourbon Salmon last night.

I've got a whole slew of recipes that I've printed off the internet that I'm excited to try out. I'm thinking that I should start looking at recipe books as well. Momma has quite a collection, including Ina Garten's "Back to Basics," which I think I want a copy of for myself.

My books look like this:
I'm kind of a dessert fiend =)

Oh! I do have Dave Lieberman's book "Young and Hungry." But to be honest, I have the book because I have a little crush on him, lol. I DID make one recipe from the book though!

I've been up since 4am... unintentionally. We'll see how today goes. I'm on my third Diet Dr. Pepper already. Eek!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment