Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love blogger friends (in case I hadn't mentioned that)

Thanks to Julie at Brown Eyed Belle for

award!

The rules are:
tell seven things about yourself & tag seven blogs

1. I drop the "L" bomb farrrrr too often. I always say, "Oh, I love him/her!" or "Love you!" to people that I pass on campus. This is something I'm working on... saying it when I mean it.

2. I love being from the south, but I'm dying to move to the northeast after I graduate in December!

3. If I had been a boy, my name was going to be Harrison Foard Newton. Pretty sure Papas was 110% sure I was going to be a girl... why else would he agree to that?! LOL. Momma justifies it by saying that Foard is a family name and the spelling is different (but we really know the truth - the woman has got it bad for Indiana Jones!)


4. I constantly talk about how much I hate Oklahoma and how stupid the weather is (which it is), but I have actually really grown to love it. Shhh, don't tell anyone though.

5. I am obsessed with shopping. I used to just think that I enjoyed it, but now I know that it is actually a problem. So much so that I almost bought "Confessions of a Shopaholic" movie because I wanted to see just how similar I was to Becky Bloomwood (love the books). Don't worry, I resisted the temptation.





6. I have always been incredibly studious, but I just can't seem to make myself truly care about school this semester. I much prefer hanging out with my friends.

7. I am a sucker for the "J Crew" boy. There's something so classic and all-American about the preppy style!


I tag the following lovely ladies:
1. The College Prepster
2. Miss Gina at Hiya Luv
3. My EB girl, Jess
4. Meg's at Megan's Pointe
5. Summer at Summer Harms
6. Melissa at The View from Five Foot Two
7. Gigi (my newest follower!) at Guilty Bliss

2 comments: