Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday in Stillwater

It was a hot, hot, HOT day in Stillwater yesterday. And the Cowboys were on fire as well!

I was decked out in my orange and black for the game. Yes, I am one of those people that take pictures of myself in a mirror to asses my outfit =)


I love the stadium. There was so much orange yesterday. It's a bit overwhelming!


I really love the marching band at half-time. M makes fun of me because of how excited I get. My high school didn't have a marching band, so I'm still amazed by the talent and precision it takes!


As I said, the Cowboys killed Tulsa. The final score was 65-28.

Every time OSU scores: a canon is fired (and yes, I jump every time)...

The male cheerleaders run the OSU flags on the field...


And Bullet comes out for a victory lap... definitely my favorite part. Poor Bullet though last night... He sure did get his workout!


What a wonderful Saturday in Stillwater!

xoxo, E

1 comment: