Friday, September 3, 2010

What's at the end of the rainbow?

Yesterday morning, I woke up to this picture... made me instantly hate that I was in OKC


The above view is from Papas' hotel window. Are you as green with envy as I am? He then sent a followup email saying that his hotel was connected to high-end shopping. My response was: So long OKC! Bonjour Paris!

I love, love, love Project Runway and I wish I had that kind of talent. Buuuuuut maybe I could be better than I am now that Momma purchased a new sewing machine. She sent me this pic and my immediate response was "TEACH ME!!!!!"


I'm also obsessed with pillows so I'm thinking I'll save some money on furniture post-grad and just make a million pillows for people to sit on. No?

As is tradition, we had crazy weather in OKC last night. Rain was followed by a green sky, followed by an orange sky and the most amazing rainbow I have ever seen...

... and it was a DOUBLE rainbow.

I've never in my life seen a full rainbow and it was the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of the full thing because I was so close to it, but I did capture the following. Enjoy!








Happy Labor Day Weekend!!! xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. That rainbow WAS absolutely beautiful! And YAY for sewing machine! :-) I MISS YOU! Not seeing you since the first day of classes is just NOT acceptable! When are we gonna start our dates?! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete