Monday, February 15, 2010

Shaking in my boots...

Do you ever get crazy nervous?

Now, I'm not talking about the occasional butterfly or when your heart skips a beat...

No. What I'm asking is, do you ever get that "oh my gosh I might just pass out, my hands are literally shaking, I think I might vomit, and I'm breaking out in hives" feeling?

I do.

Not terribly often. But it happens when I find that I really care about something.

The latest proponent of this feeling...
the summer internship application process.

No, it's not a boy. This post just happens to fall the day after Valentine's. Hehe.

Like O.M.G. The nerves are enough to knock me over.
Wait, that doesn't really make sense.
But still, do you get my drift?

I hate the waiting process. I have ZERO patience. I just want to know what I'm doing this summer!! It'd be one thing if I didn't really want to intern anywhere. But I have found a few places where I REALLY want to work... that's when these awful nerves kick in. Eek! Pray for me?

On a separate note... a surgery update:
Things are going well here. This patient is healing, and I get my stitches out in a week. Woot! Thank you for all your prayers and love! It is MUCHO appreciated :)

xoxo, E

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your internships either! And I'm glad you are doing better! I hope your first day back to class is nothing too bad... let me know if you need anything! LOVE YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete