Monday, February 1, 2010

Whispers from God... I'm serious.

So, I know that God is VERY busy, but I am convinced He had a good little chuckle this morning. And He definitely had a hand in setting up the joke.

First, a little backstory... The day was January 11th, the place was Meredith's room, the goal was to go through all of her new clothes for student teaching. She pulled out a few adorable dresses, then an orange long sleeve shirt and brown J.Crew puffer vest!!

"OMG! Mere, I have both of those!!"
"They look way cute together!"
"Great! I'll wear it on the first day of school in your honor!"

Fast forward to today.
::Knock, Knock::
"Come In!"
I peek around the corner of my room...
SHRIEKS!!!
Me: "I KNEW this was going to happen!!!"
Result: We had on the exact same outfit.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

One quick-change later, we were ready to leave for church.

Fast forward a few more hours. Mere and I met up to go to the gym.
::Knock, Knock::
"Come In!"
Mere walks into my room.
Me: "Shut up! We have on the same shirt! This is out of control!!!"

Thank you Lord for "double-over, shed tears, unable to speak" quality laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment