The Top 10 Things I Love About a Weekend in Dallas...
1. Making my packing list
(and checking things off)
2. Making an iTunes playlist
This one starts with a song from Shrek: The Musical
You know, this may turn into the longest day of my entire life
Oo! I got the perfect remedy for that!
Donkey please no. I am begging you-
Sing a song
Yes a travel song
when you gotta go somewhere
'Cause the fun is getting there.
Yeah. Oh what the heck, I must confess
I love a road trip!
3. I love to pack up the car, especially because I get to use my adorable tote bags! There are no luggage restrictions when driving!!!
4. I enjoy the peaceful drive along I-35
5. Pokey O's!! Talk about the world's best ice cream sandwich.
pick a cookie flavor + flavor of Blue Bell ice cream = HEAVEN
6. Shopping at the Impeccable Pig and Northpark!!
7. Trying out a new restaurant, a suggestion by Mere and Linds: La Duni!
8. Spending quality time with Momma!!
9. Having a mini-vacation!!
10. Getting to use my reuseable bag that roomie gave me!! SO cute!
It's almost the weekend!!! xoxo, E
p.s. we are supposed to get snow today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday... Stop It Oklahoma!!!!