Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Top 10 Things I Love About a Weekend in Dallas...

1. Making my packing list
(and checking things off)

2. Making an iTunes playlist
This one starts with a song from Shrek: The Musical
Shrek
You know, this may turn into the longest day of my entire life
Donkey
Oo! I got the perfect remedy for that!
Shrek
Donkey please no. I am begging you-
Donkey
Sing a song
Yes a travel song
when you gotta go somewhere
'Cause the fun is getting there.
Yeah. Oh what the heck, I must confess
I love a road trip!

3. I love to pack up the car, especially because I get to use my adorable tote bags! There are no luggage restrictions when driving!!!

4. I enjoy the peaceful drive along I-35

5. Pokey O's!! Talk about the world's best ice cream sandwich.
pick a cookie flavor + flavor of Blue Bell ice cream = HEAVEN

6. Shopping at the Impeccable Pig and Northpark!!

7. Trying out a new restaurant, a suggestion by Mere and Linds: La Duni!

8. Spending quality time with Momma!!

9. Having a mini-vacation!!

10. Getting to use my reuseable bag that roomie gave me!! SO cute!

It's almost the weekend!!! xoxo, E

p.s. we are supposed to get snow today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday... Stop It Oklahoma!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love list making so I thoroughly enjoy these posts :) Also, you speak to my heart when you talk about Dallas, but of course you know why! And La Duni is supposed to be fabulous!! Enjoy your weekend, Wombs! <3

    ReplyDelete