Sunday, July 18, 2010

A-D-Pi, Anthro, and Mi Familia!

It's been a busy, busy weekend.

The family reunion was so much fun yesterday! I absolutely love every chance I get to spend with my fam. Our "immediate-extended" family gets together a couple times a year, but there are always people I don't really know at our family reunion. My cousin and I were discussing this, and I almost died laughing when he said, "I mean really, are these people even related to us?!" Hahahaha. He's sixteen and I wasn't expecting him to say what I was most definitely thinking, lol!

Been working on a few more Belle of the Wall pieces (shocker, I know!) and created an Alpha Delta Pi "sorority snaps" piece for ML.

She picked these colors to match her lovely Anthro bedding!

I went to Anthro to do some color matching research for her order, and while I was there, I picked up two different knobs to try out for my desk. Please ignore the clashing that is going on with that awful green color and the beautiful Anthro knobs.
I love them both, but I'm excited to see what they look like once the desk is painted. I'm going shopping tomorrow for the paint - I'm thinking a charcoal gray - and can't wait to get started on it this weekend!

Time for bed now! Can't believe the weekend is over! Man, it flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment