Thursday, July 1, 2010

Apologies... I'm Tweaking...

Apologies all around.

If you have been reading my blog lately, you know that I've started a business called
Belle of the Wall.

I have been doing quite a bit of tweaking on my blog lately.
I am so excited about Belle of the Wall, and I want my shop [and your shopping experience] to be absolutely perfect. This is the reason for the many changes as of late.

I believe that I have made some decisions that I'm going to be very happy with.

If you saw today's original blog post, you might notice that the special holiday weekend discount has disappeared. You might also notice that all the "Belle of the Wall" information is gone.

There's a method to the madness... I promise!

First, all designs have been RE-PRICED! (now $25-$38!)
I want my pieces to be affordable. After all, I want you to be able to shop and enjoy the designs in your home, office, or where ever!

Second, You now have the option to order your custom Belle of the Wall design with or without a frame. This will help reduce costs drastically.
Shipping is still FREE!

Third, I have set up a blog for Belle of the Wall to cut down on the clutter on Olive My Life! You can access the new blog/shop by clicking on the logo on the right sidebar. Please stop by and become a follower. I'd also appreciate any shout-outs on your blog/twitter/facebook to help get the word out!

Fourth, the new blog allows you to browse pictures of the fabric that I have in-stock, giving you greater control over your custom designs.

Finally, feel free to contact me with any questions regarding Belle of the Wall at BelleOfTheWall(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thank you all so very much for supporting me in this new endeavor... and for understanding the constant changes (which should be over now, lol) here on Olive My Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment