Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lots to update...

#1. Project Desk Renovation...
Before

After (please ignore the floral quilt protecting it from dust in the garage)

Left on the To Do list: Order two more knobs from Anthro for the middle drawer (the screws aren't long enough in the two I have... they are randomly shorter than the rest).
Clearly, it's not design magazine photo ready. But I love it! Waiting a couple more days to close the drawers completely. Got to make sure the paint dries! I don't want them to stick!

#2. BLC announces the winner of the Belle of the Wall giveaway tomorrow! I'm so excited to find out who wins!

#3. Belle of the Wall is offering a VERY special shipping discount on all orders placed before August 1st. Click here to read all about it. You don't want to miss out on this last summer hurrah!

#4. It's my last week at the summer internship. Another sign that summer is almost over.

It has be a CRAY-ZEE weekend in our house. Off to bed now to rest up for the week.
G'night bloggie world!! xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE the desk!!!! Love love love those knobs!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete