Saturday, July 17, 2010

How is it mid-July already?!

I cannot believe it is mid-July.
In one month and one week I will have my last first day of school.
In five months and one day I will graduate from college!
In LESS than five months and one day I will (hopefully) have a job and know where I am moving.

In other news, I'm so in love with my newly redecorated room at the parent's house. Momma has been working like a crazy person stripping the wallpaper, filling holes from all the frames/plaques/art I put on my walls over the years, and painting. Pair new bedding, a reupholstered Parsons chair, and new lamp with freshly painted walls... and you've got yourself a winner of a room! It looks ah-mazing!!

I am also in love with this chair Mommacita got me as a surprise! It goes oh-so-well with my reupholstered consignment chair!

Been working on a few orders for Belle of the Wall...
"My Initial Reaction"
KG ordered a piece for her son's UGA themed room. His initials are JDG, so we made the "G" the Georgia G.

"Cross My Heart"
A custom design request by EH for her friend's birthday. This is the first run of the design. I'll be working on her piece specifically soon!

Have a great weekend! We have our family reunion today! So excited!! =) xoxo, E

1 comment: