Friday, June 19, 2009

Living in LA-La Land...

As kids stare off into space, they are often told that they are in "la-la land." Well, I really am in LA-la land this summer. That is the affectionate name I have given to LA :) I thought about this as I drove home from work today (and spent 2 hours sitting in traffic... grr)
Los Angeles is La-La Land for a couple of reasons:
1. It's La-La Land for me because I pass a lot of Range Rovers daily... my dream car... It's borderline painful to watch these beauties drive by, but hey a girl can dream!

2. It's La-La Land for others because there are some real Coo-Coo for CoCo Puffs folks around. Now, Crazy Land is just sound of La-La Land and there area plenty of people that commute. Like this guy, as if the hat alone wasn't bad enough, there is a wooden spoon poked through the hat... I'm sorry, what?! I almost crashed my car trying to take this picture... oh bother...

TGIF!! -E

1 comment:

  1. Haha, too cute. I have that I live in "La La Land in the South" on my profile. Your reasons are way better than mine. Enjoy the summmmmmmer in La La Land! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete