Monday, June 1, 2009

Roma: Day 1

Okay, so I realize this is the second post in one day, but I just had to update the pics from tonight's walk around Roma. 
Well to start, I was taking pics outside our hotel and the guys at the restaurant started posting like high fashion models so I indulged them and became their personal paparazzi :)

Next, we happened upon the Piazza della Repubblica. The buildings were gorgeous and the fountain was breathtaking. 

The churches in Italy are beautiful. They are so ornate and the attention to detail is unbelievable. 

The Palazzo delle Esposizioni is a museum, we think, and check out the current exhibit BVLGARI... YES please!

Oh! And we tried authentic Italian Gelato!! YUM-O!! We got Melone and Nutella Creme. Like O-M-G. So good!!
Hold the phone, I thought I left California on Wednesday! Palm trees in the middle of Rome?

Little Miss Navigator... funny enough, this picture was not staged.

My sweet, sweet, beautiful Momma at dinner. And oh the dinner, may I please say YUM-O again?!
Ciao! -E

3 comments:

  1. Haha I really love these pictures! You two are so funny! :) Miss you and glad to see you're having fun!!! Can't wait for the next 13 days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Love....so I TRIED to comment on your last post, but for some reason I was not having much luck. Anywhoo, I was GOING to say that I laughed OUT loud in reading parts of it! I can just see the two of you heaving your luggage up those stairs!! Too funny. Anywhoo...BIG news back here in the states....MY blog is updated!!! lol...any I'm trying to get a cute custom header but having absolutely NO luck. So it's ugly, but updated nonetheless. Be safe. Love you!! Tell Momma I said hello!!
    ~Mere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!!! E, you and your madre look fabulous. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete