Sunday, June 14, 2009

Room decor possibilities?

In keeping with the "I'm going to be a grown up soon" theme from my previous post, here are a few pictures that I think could absolutely work in an apartment... maybe in NYC? lol
I love this sitting area in the kitchen. It feels so warm and comfortable.

L-O-V-E the setup of this couch. I never imagined I would love throw pillows as much as I do. I would always complain about all of the pillows on my bed when my mom would get on me about not making up my bed. She would always tell me, "when you are older you can decide how many pillows you want on your bed." But I must admit, I love pillows!!

I can't fight it... I love me some bright colors! Where do you find your design inspiration? -E

1 comment:

  1. the 1st pic is great
    and a space saver
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete