Bitsy and Olive tagged me in a special post on her blog; she posted 10 facts about herself and tagged 10 of us to do the same :)
1. I am obsessed with Diet Dr. Pepper. Well, beyond obsessed. But luckily, I have surrounded myself with fellow addicts: My momma, brother, and roomie to name a few.
2. I love to eat raw cookie dough; I'm not opposed to eating them cooked, but the dough is the best part.
3. My Nanny and I have the exact same taste in men... The 54-year age difference makes no difference. We both have crushes on Cary Grant and Jeffrey Donovan.
4. I used to be a very picky eater, but now I'll try anything. While watching the Food Network the other night w/ my seven-and-a-half (that's an important distinction!) year old niece, we decided we will travel to Maryland to try fried shrimp heads (Duff Goldman said that they are the best fried food he's ever eaten!)
5. I want to work for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital when I "grow up." I want to plan special events to raise money for this amazing hospital.
6. I love, love, love crafts. There are days when I feel compelled to do something crafty.
7. I love to read... and watch movies. Some of my favorite authors are: Sophie Kinsella, Beth Harbison, and Emily Giffin. Some of my favorite movies are: Charade, Roman Holiday, National Treasure (1 and 2), Italian Job, Fever Pitch, all the Harry Potter movies, and Emma (just to name a few).
8. It took me almost 19 years to find my best friend. God walked me through hard times in high school so that I would know how to be a true friend to her. I know it's difficult to maintain friendships when distance and life-in-general get in the way, but I also know that this is a friendship that will last.
9. I have the best family ever. I'm sure you think you do (and I'm sure they are fabulous), but you haven't met mine :) I have two parents that could not love or support me more than they do, a brother that lets me live with him (along with his beautiful wife and adorably hilarious and sweet kiddos) for the summer for free so that I could take a un-paid intern position, a sister that (along w/ my southern gentleman bro-in-law) is raising three beautiful (both inside and out) kids, a Nanny (my grandmother) that made me pancakes with my initials written in them, let me eat as much candy as I wanted, let me watch as many movies as I wanted, and set an amazing example of how to truly love others, a fabulous aunt that sends me sweet surprises for no reason, amazing aunts, uncles, and cousins who love me and who I love so much, and amazing OCU family members (aka school friends)... the list goes on and on.
10. I made a contract with my parents when I was (around) 13-years old: if they let me get my ears double-pierced, I would not get any tatoos or piercings until I was financially on my own... the funny thing is that I hardly ever wear earrings in my second holes. My 'rents definitely got the better end of the deal on this one... actually, who knows how long it'll take for me to be financially on my own (I guess that means I got the better end of the deal). :) Love you Momma and Papas.
So now I tag:
Love you all! -E
p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway!!