Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreaming...

Have you ever had a dream where you needed to use the potty, but you just couldn't go? Usually, I wake up from the dream and realize I actually need to tinkle (too much info? LOL)

Well, I had a similar experience yesterday morning. In my dream, I was talking to the Dean of my school. After a lengthy conversation, I walked out of his office and saw my co-worker standing before me... 
"Oh no! Charlie! What time is it?!" 
"Dude, I don't know... but it's definitely after 5." 
"Shoot!!! I missed my scheduled time to work!"

At this point, I awoke and looked at the clock on  my nightstand: 8:10a.m. 
Shoot!! I set my alarm for 7:15a.m.!!
Time to get up!! I quickly washed my hair and got ready for class. Luckily, I give myself plenty of time to get ready in the morning, so this episode of over-sleeping did not result in a missed class. Whew. 
The Moral of the Story: Your subconscious knows when you need to get out of bed!

Hopefully, my Taylor Swift ringtone will wake me up (and keep me awake) next time!
xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that crazy how that works? When you just KNOW when to get up? So weird! :) Have a great Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete