There have been some changes to the Senior Year Bucket List. One has been accomplished, one has changed, and a few have been added!
Completed: August 22, 2009
2. Go to the OKC Bombing Memorial
3. Go to POPS!/Get our kicks on Route 66
4. Get a Little Caesar's pizza.
(I haven't had it since I was in elementary school)
5. Go see the Christmas lights in Nichols Hills.
6. Visit OU (University of Oklahoma) and possibly attend
an athletic event
7. Go to the Oklahoma State Fair
8. Volunteer at an area soup kitchen/Ronald McDonald House
9. Go to a Piano Bar
10. Eat at Iguanas (a Mexican restaurant here in OKC)
11. Have a picnic at Lake Hefner
12. Train for and run in the 5K at Homecoming
13. Train for a half marathon and run next December to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
14. Eat at Big Truck Taco (and try the fried avocado)