Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Gamma Phi Beta Welcomes You Here"

Last night was the first night of Recruitment (or rush, lol) and it went very well! I can't believe it's my last year to be a part of this process! I met some absolutely wonderful women last night that I know would do splendidly in our house. We had four parties last night (to those of you that go/went to bigger universities, I'm sure that sounds like nothing), and I was absolutely exhausted by the end! We had frozen pink lemonade (yum-o!) and sang our songs for the girls. They all loved "Fraternity Man" (and it just happens to be one of my favorites as well).
Here are a few pictures from last night:

Claire and I
You can kind of see it in the back... 
Our theme this year is NFL: Nations Finest Ladies
Last night was our NFL Hall of Fame :)

Mollie and ME
Whenever I hear, "E-Newton!," I know it's Mollie

My name twin! Okay, so she goes by Liz, but her name is Elizabeth too :) Love this girl.
Time to gear up for night 2 of recruitment!!!
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment