Friday, September 25, 2009

We're just really thirsty...

My friend Mary and I went to Sams Club yesterday to purchase drinks for tomorrow's Oozeball (mud volleyball) event.

I was told to buy 3 cases of Diet Coke, Coke, and Sprite, 6 cases of Dr Pepper and DDP, and 10 cases of Gatorade... of course, that meant 3 of Diet Coke, 3 of Coke, 3 of Sprite, 6 of DP, and 6 of DDP... And each case had 24 cans... SO MANY DRINKS! (we calculated about 700)
We also bought some Halloween Candy for the Student Union.
One customer walked by our cart and said, "Wow! That's a lot of drinks." And of course my reply was, "Well, we're really thirsty." Just call me little miss sassy pants.
Whenever life hands me moments that have the potential to be horribly embarassing, I like to just stand in the middle of Sams Club and laugh... and it definitely happened yesterday!
Happy Friday!! xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. wow that sure is a lot of drinks!! that is funny that someone commented though!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete